Welcome to our kite buyers guide. We are currently developing this section of the website. The goal is to get the information on here. Then we will go back and make it pretty.
What style kite are you looking for? There are two main categories. Single Line kite or Stunt/Sport Kite.
The main difference in these kite types are single line kites are meant for soaring, lifting, etc and can not control direction of the kite once in air. The stunt kites, however, are able to be controlled mid-air by the user by applying tension to the lines.
Here is a quick guide on how to know what your looking for.
Choose a Single Line Kite if:
- You are a first time flyer.
- The kite is for a child under 8.
- You want something more simple to fly & Assemble.
- You want a more relaxing kiting experience.
Continue onto "How to choose your single line kite?" »
View All Single-Line Kites »
Choose a Dual Stunt/Sport Kite if:
- You want to be able to control the direction of your kite.
- You want to be able to do turns, figure 8's, and tricks.
- You want a hands on interactive kiting experience.
- You are a little more adventurous and thrill seeker.
Continue onto "How to choose your Stunt/Sport kite?" »
View All Stunt/Sport Kites »
If you are at all unsure what to buy please contact us!
Here is a list of kite quick links. They may help you narrow down what you are looking for!
Kites by Age
Kites For Kids
Kites For Adults
Kites For Beach
Kites For Vacation
Kites for Girls
Kites for Boys